LATEST COVID 19 GUIDELINES FOR THE BERYL HEVEY CENTRE
Proof of Double Vaccination must be provided before entry
- COVID check in marshals will be at the front entrance to the facility and must ensure all attendees check in via the Victoria Service QR code, or via our manual written system.
Proof of vaccination can be provided in one of the following forms along with valid ID:
- A COVID-19 digital certificate
- A printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate
- A printed copy of Immunisation history statement
- A nominated COVID check in Marshal will ensure only fully vaccinated patrons enter the facility.
- Masks must be worn indoors, and social distancing observed